Okay so today is our one year Anniversary!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe we have been married for one year. This has most definitely been the most amazing rewarding year of my life. I'm so grateful for all of the blessings I have received while being married to Blake. He really is perfect for me, especially because I don't know if anyone else could put up with my crap :) I keep thinking about our wedding and crying.. I think I've looked at the clock every 15 minutes trying to figure out what I was doing at that time one year ago. I'm so sad that it's over!! It was such a great day, and perfect timing... It was beautiful outside, and everyone seemed so happy for us!! I really am so grateful for such wonderful friends and family! Well, i'll stop being so mushy.. But I will post some pics. Can't wait for many more! - Allyse


Alyse, UM, HELLO GIRL!!!!!! this is jenny metcalf. email me.... metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei cant beive you are FREAKIN old enough to be married. what. i would love to hear from you.
jenny
Absolutely amazing EVERYTHING! What wonderful memories to reflect upon! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHey Allyse, I just found your blog!! Just another way to stay in touch! Ours is jillianandbeaureynolds.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteyou two are so perfect together!! happy belated anniversary!!!! hope you two had a wonderful day!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! It was a great one! Hey Jenny & Jillian, you guys need to accept me to view your blogs... what is this blocking madness message that come up when I try to view them?? I will email you Jenny! it's been soooo long!!!! We need to catch up, I actually thought about you the other day! So i will email promise!!
ReplyDeleteAllyse you are a gorgeous bride! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteCute Blog Allyse!! I am loving your pictures! I cant believe we both have already been married over a year...weird!
ReplyDeletehey allyse, you NEED to update your blog girl. it is april......
ReplyDelete