
I have a new nephew... he is amazing and I love him. I feel so blessed because I have the cutest nieces and nephews in the whole ENTIRE world... I know everyone says that.. but I will prove it to all of you- You are all just biased toward your nieces and nephews and I'm basing this on the facts... This may seem harsh, but I'm sure after you look at my pictures you will completely agree on every level, that way no hard feelings will be formed...
Newest Edition:
Hudson (Don't you just want to squeeze him??)

Ri Ri
Look at Rian.. She is soooooo beautiful.. She is the proud new sister of Hudson, and I hear she is quite the little helper :) I love her... :) :) :) ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I can't stop saying this..
Like seriously? These are the cutest little babies ever!

FOR REALS? ARE YOU KIDDING. PLEASE!!! Amazing...
ETHAN & ADA LOU

Okay, next I am featuring Ethan and Ada... like are you guys freaking kidding me? Look at that little coat and amazing tutu.. and Ethan, well he is just so darn handsome.. Cutie Pie..!!

I can't end without saying Happy Birthday to Ethan!!! his 3rd birthday! He's getting soo big.
I SuPER love him and his Batman Obsession!!!!! So there you have it. I'm glad we are all agreeing that they are the best ones out there! And.. I know you are all wondering where I got these amazing pictures, so check out my brother in law's BlOg So you can be amazed.. P.S. he helped produce Ethan and Ada.. I mean i'm sure it was mostly my sister in law Taryn, well let's be honest 95% but he helped okay?? :) (All in fun) hehe... ♥ you all
Okay, because I don't have neices and nephews yet.. I will TOTALLY agree with you!! Cutest EVER!! I'll see you tomorrow!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete