Silver Lake View at top of Guardsmans Pass So it's been a while since I've blogged and there are some fun things we did this summer that I haven't talked about! Blake took me on a rockin date up to the Alpine slide/coaster and it was super fun! We went down the Alpine slide first and then did the Alpine Coaster second- My personal fav! It was kind of cute because this is where we came on like our second date everrrr and it was the first time we cuddled.. ooo aaaaa ;) So we for sure did have a splendid time! The Alpine Coaster is so friggin fast BTW! Oh my! If you haven't been on it, you totally need to go- and I would recommend two people both going on the same little cart thingy.. the ride up is romantical and on the way down it's much more fun because you have more weight!!! Super awesome! So on our way home we went over Guardsmans Pass (spelling?) It's such an awesome view for those of you who haven't driven it and we stopped at Silver Lake- which also has a lot of romantic history for us! It's GOrgEOUs for those of you who haven't been there.. oh so purty! I'll post some pics! And last but not least we ate at Porcupine Grill..mmMMMMmm so tasty.. if any of you, and i mean any of you haven't done all 4 of these activities i would STRONGLY suggest fitting them in to your busy lives somewhere, I know you wont be disappointed! Can I just say lastly that I love my hubby- What a lucky lady I am.. I'm sure glad we decided to get hitched after all that time of dating, we sure made the right decision.. :) I'll get on and post about our recent trips too! xoXo for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment