Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay, We had a pretty fun weekend, I'll admit! We went golfing, which- actually i kind of liked.. shhh don't tell Blake- it was pretty fun.. but it hurts my hands. I actually might go again though! And we went to the Nordstrom sale and found some pretty good buys! We also hung out with Kirsten and RJ Cunningham.. They are totally fun! We went to dinner and watched the STUPIDEST movie ever, unbreakable with Bruce Willis- me and Kirsten were dying!!!! haha it was so slow! We also went to Draper days where Blake played in a softball tournament- Congratulations Basement Boys- you really did it! haha then we watched fireworks with the Wardle Family, and that was the first time I'd seen Ty Wardle & Blake Tilotson since their missions.. silly boys! Okay well we love everyone and we hope you are having tonnnnns of fun! 
CHA CHA CHA

2 comments:

  1. Allyse!! I just found your blog!! It looks like you are having a good Summer so far! I about died laughing when you said you made Blake stop so you could chase a kitten HAHA!! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete