Wow. Is it seriously Fall already? I feel like it's kind of insane. I know that it just possibly cannot almost be my two year anniversary. Sort of freaked out. Not exactly sure how I feel about that! I love Blake and we have so much fun together. Must be why it's going by so quickly! It's been so long since I've blogged that I can't possibly talk about everything that has happened since my last post... So i'll just start randomly yapping. We just got back from St. George last weekend to watch my momma do another marathon. She did fabulous (as always) and we had a lot of fun, the only problem was that it was too SHORT! So we are going back this Thursday through Monday for a long family getaway with the ENTIRE fam. I'm super hyped and totally freaking out excited. It's going to be great. Lots has happened since I last posted. It seems our lives are always nutso, and yes they are still that way. Blake has decided something that will change our lives tremendously.. he doesn't want to go to Medical School. He has discovered his passion for Business as he has been going through the Marriott School of Business at bYu. Let's just say I kind of have mixed feelings about it. Super happy we don't have to go through med school. But now just stressed about him getting a good job. (He wants to go somewhere intense, like New York) I love him dearly though and any journey with him would be fabbbbulous. Some Random Tidbits Yes, today I did get 2 new fall scented candles and it made my night. I am WAY excited to be done with school, 2 more months! I hope I can pass my classes...Kind of nervous about 2 of them. I really want to have some time to cook and just thinking about next fall and being able to make goodies in the evenings gets me shaking with excitement. Fall is my favorite time of year, and we never can enjoy it because it always happens to be midterms and super insane. Next year, we WILL enjoy it, by golly!! Two of my beautiful cousins got married this summer, Jenna & Adri. I was a bridesmaid at both and loved every minute of it. Whitney Price's wedding is coming up, and I'm super excited for her and Mike as well! I have been working out, and I am suddenly addicted- Some random surge of workingoutness... So weird. So not like me. I have kept my house clean for an entire week. Like spotless, those of you who know me know how hard this is for me during school... okay and all the time. But i'm changing.. and boy it feels good :) I almost ate an entire cafe rio salad tonight after Blake deprived me of food throughout the entire football game.. Okay well I guess he let me have a cougar tail (freaking 3 foot long doughnut- don't get me started, I ate like a fat stinking pig tonight) Eww I am disgusting. Byu students (for the majority) are so flipping weird. I wish I could show you the crowd we sat in the middle of today.. Let's just say I watched more of them than the game itself. It's almost Blake's Birthday. I'm so excited. I love my punkin. He is my best friend. My grandma asked if we were still in love the other day. We are. Hope everyone is doing well!! Happy Halloween if I don't blog any time soon!
hey girl, im so HAPPY!!!!!! you actually blogged. love you girl.
ReplyDeletethanks for the update! sounds like you are doing so well! this time last year bryce was looking for a job in business too, I totally remember how stressful it was, but don't worry, everything will work out & you will have so much fun starting "real" life :).
ReplyDelete