Okay Jenny, I understand.. I suck at blogging. I don't know why I have been such an anti-blogger lately... probably because I have still been sick, and most of the time my house is so messy, i have so much homework to do, and so many other things that blogging just gets shoved to the side... darn! I need to be better. A lot has happened since last time I blogged.. in November!! ha! What a loser!! Well, I haven't been feeling very well and they found that I have a thyroid issue- and now I'm on thyroid meds.. so I'm just waiting and praying that this might be what is making me miserable. (cross your fingers!!) Blake is studying super hard all the time- it's seriously crazy to me! I don't know how he functions, and if I had a lame social life like him, i would be so upset.. (oh wait, i do! because I don't go do anything by myself!) :) It's okay though, because it's almost summer... and I can wait a little longer.
And I can't wait to be graduated! One semester left after this one, yay!!! If anyone knows of anyone hiring, let me know.. I am in need of a summer job with about 30 hours!
ok, girl, your bro in law that just got home is way Hot!!!!!! what can i say. im 3, 000 miles away in NC!!!! but that doesnt mean we can talk right. thats bradley and i. ha. I love you girl. he prob had a girl waiting for him though. my prince charming is out there somewhere. :) anyways give me a call some time. 704-756-7772. i sure love ya.
ReplyDeleteJenny
my new address is 3420 Park road
Charlotte, NC 28209
i would love a letter from you. and i will right you back too.
p.s. you will be in my prayers. thyroid sickness stinks. my step mom has that.
love, jenny
i just love you allyse!!! so fun hanging out with you both after the mission reunion!!!!
ReplyDeletehey lady, i know you are busy as abumble bee but post something new.... love ya, jenn
ReplyDeleteCute blog Allyse! I started one for me and Tyson so now we can stay in touch more!
ReplyDelete