Thursday, January 14, 2010

My new room AFTER!!

Lovely scripture shot and there are now candles in the above candle holders ^^



These pictures are lacking a chandelier that hangs right above that chair.. I will post more and more later!

I love this chair. It might be one of my favorite details... it's perfect and it matches the canopy and a pillow on my bed.. Chris sewed it ALL.


The canopy above my bed (the wood part) was built by my brother Dave.. he is sure talented.. I think I just married into an all around TALENTED bunch.. gosh what will i contribute?
Wow. :)
I love love this picture ^^
this picture was custom painted by my sister in law Taryn.. you can see her blog here
she makes the best things, cards, calendars, notepads.. and she will design anything CUSTOM for you!!! so check it out.. :)

I love my husband.

3 comments:

  1. I almost want to cry when I see this!! It is sooo beautiful! You are one lucky girl and Blake is amazing!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allse, my room is nothing nothing compared to your beautiful shabby chic room. so beAutiful.
    love ya girl.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allyse I'm taking some of these photos and featuring them on my blog, you have great taste!

    e

    ReplyDelete