And for the second half of the Thanksgiving break we made our way up to Jackson Hole with Blake's family. It was so much fun, not to mention me and Blake had a few interesting experiences on our road trip up there.. one including a GHOST! Seriously.. but maybe I'll blog about this later. It's creepy and I'm home alone. Well we had tons of fun up in Jackson, we pretty much just walked around the shops, ate food, and hung out and played games along with a yummy Thanksgiving feast! It was super great, and I love Blake's family. Ya ya! Okay and now we get to have tons of family time over Christmas! ahhh I love this time of year ♥ !!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Thanksgiving Week Part 2 - Jackson Hole
And for the second half of the Thanksgiving break we made our way up to Jackson Hole with Blake's family. It was so much fun, not to mention me and Blake had a few interesting experiences on our road trip up there.. one including a GHOST! Seriously.. but maybe I'll blog about this later. It's creepy and I'm home alone. Well we had tons of fun up in Jackson, we pretty much just walked around the shops, ate food, and hung out and played games along with a yummy Thanksgiving feast! It was super great, and I love Blake's family. Ya ya! Okay and now we get to have tons of family time over Christmas! ahhh I love this time of year ♥ !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little couple!! Have fun spending some quality time with your hubby over the break :)
ReplyDeleteWho is that?? It wont let me see your blog and I don't think I'm following you!!
ReplyDelete